For the past few years, I have created speaking presentations, hosted workshops and participated on panels for different conferences, events and media outlets.
- I was a TEDx speaker at Point Park University in 2018 where I discussed personalized marketing and privacy concerns involving the internet.
- In 2019, my Forbes article on facial recognition went viral and I spoke on many different media outlets, radio stations and talk shows.
- I spoke on a panel in Washington, DC along Ted Cruz about deepfakes and media in democracy.
- I hosted a panel at the Adobe Summit and interviewed many CEOs and CMOs for my podcast including the CMO of Adobe Analytics and Hootsuite
Topics for Presenting
The Future of Digital Marketing After the Pandemic
Why Companies Need To Realize Marketing Managers Aren’t a Team of One
Millennial Job Hopping and Advancement in Your Career
- TEDx Point Park University
- Adobe Summit 2019
- Media 4 Democracy
- Young Executive Networking Luncheon
- Women in Tech Global Conference 2020
For more information on booking me to speak please reach out:
LOVE TED TALKS? Join me once a month for an engaging conversation with others around the globe. Starting in September, I’ll be hosting a monthly TED Circle that will take place on Zoom. What’s a TED Circle? It’s an initiative launched by TED to keep the spirit of Ideas Worth Spreading going strong…even when we are working from home.
We will view the TED talk together and then engage in Q&A to discuss the talk. You do not need to be on video, but I encourage that you participate in the conversation.